Job Title: Marketing Specialist (NOC: 11202)
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Salary: $28 per hour
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time for 2 years, 35 hours/week, 52 weeks/year
Posted on Feb-13-2023, will close on Mar-15-2023
- Analyze product characters and determine market demands
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and marketing program contents
- Plan, direct and support advertising and marketing promotional campaigns and events
- Co-ordinate special publicity events, design and support digital marketing solutions
- Management of social media platforms, such as official website, facebook, WeChat groups, etc.
- Propose, design and conduct online marketing and E-commerce promotions
- Prepare communications materials, such as product brochures, promotional flyers, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Support day-to-day sales channel management and operations
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- College diploma or above in business administration, marketing, public relations, communication, or other related fields
- At least 3 years of experience as marketing professionals with profit-driven enterprise
- Familiar with product promotion through digital marketing and omni channel marketing
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in public communications and organizing promotional events
- Experience with international firm and multi-cultural working environment is preferred
Please apply via Email.